Glam Posts

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Gobble Til Ya Wobble Thanksgiving/Fall Look



So, Turkey day is coming up .. and you know what that means? Well, yeah..alot of eating and drinking..but it also means a fun look so when Grammy comes over, she will be too busy looking at this glam look I created for you instead of telling you that you gained some weight!

I'm going to give you a tutorial for the look and a couple tips for thanksgiving so that you're not bloated and hungover for "Black Thursday" shopping. (Because spending time with family is overrated) ..totally joking.

For this look, you will need:
Eyeshadow:
Metallic Nude
 Espresso Brown
Taupe
Falsies (optional)
Liquid Liner
Kohl Black Eyeliner
Mascara
Primer

I used the eyeshadows from my Lorac Pro Palette (which I am in love with) I cannot stress enough how important eyeshadow primer is. It is 100% essential in pulling a look together.

So I started out using my Lorac Pro Eyeshadow Primer that came with the palette.
*Using the Metallic nude, and a flat shader brush; swipe it all over your lid. Use it in the inner corner and under the brow bone as well.

*Taking Espresso Brown, and a crease brush; swipe it in to your crease. You're going to want to drag it out in an Oval shape. Don't worry about blending yet.

*Next I used the Taupe, and put it right above the Espresso Brown and using a blending brush, I blended the two together to look like its fading into one another.

*To make it a bit more dramatic, I used Bombshell Liquid Liner, and created a cat eye.

*I used my falsies, and put a couple coats of Falsies Mascara on my top and bottom lids.

*Put the Black eyeliner on your lower water line

**Complete the look with a light pink or nude lip color and you're ready to gobble til ya wobble! (Very corny, I know.)

Nooooowww, for tips on feeling less bloated after eating so much:

1. The most important of all of them. DRINK WATER. Lukewarm preferably. Lukewarm water helps speed digestion up and will help all this food pass through your system quickly.

2. Don't just sit around, you have to keep moving..even if it means helping mom clean up the table

3. Eat slow. There's alot less air intake when you're eating slow. After each bite, put your fork down and chew, til you're ready for the next bite.

Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving :) ..I'll probably be writing alot more tomorrow considering this blog is new :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment